Sunday, July 05, 2009

13 years...and lucky in love.

Kimball and I have been married for 13 years today! Words cannot describe how happy and blessed I am to have him as my husband and best friend. He truly is my soul mate. I cannot imagine my life without him. We first met when I was 17 years old and I immediately felt so comfortable and safe around him. He is so patient with me and understanding. He helps me to see my potential and not a day goes by that he doesn't tell me how beautiful I am. There is no one else that I want to spend all my time with, we are always together. He is leaving for two weeks for a training course in the States at the beginning of August. It will be the longest time that we've ever been apart and I don't know how I'm going to do without him here. He is the love of my life, my rock and my best friend. Happy Anniversary sweetie.

2 comments:

Skye said...

HAPPY ANNI!!!!!!!! Hope you guys have a great day!!!

Francis Family said...

Aw Happy Anniversary!! I commented on your cake pops post also.