Sunday, June 28, 2009

Room make-overs!
















A few weeks ago I decided that Hunter and Cassidy's rooms needed a bit of a make-over. It was frustrating for me and for them that they didn't have a specific area for their trinkets, books, papers, toys etc. I got these great little shelves with colored bins from Ikea. They are perfect! It is helping them to be more organized and tidy. I also picked up a couple bedspreads from Wal-mart that I thought looked good. The rooms aren't quite done yet, I still have to paint something for Cassidy's room and get a few more things for her walls. She also has a "secret spot" in her closet just for her to go and relax in. I want to paint in there and get tons of pillows for on the floor and hang a cute curtain.
I was telling Hunter that I wanted to get him something like a little shelf with knobs that he could hang his hoodies on, and he liked the idea. Well I was at the dollar store the other day and found the coolest skateboard shelf. It was exactly what I was looking for! I bought two! One is gray and the other is yellow.
It was fun helping the kids organize and give their rooms a little lift. They are such great kids and I love them so much.

1 comment:

Skye said...

I LOVE those bins! They're so cute! Their rooms look great. I really like Cassidy's bedspread! Anything with polkadots is super cute!!!!! Great job!