Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Chloe turns 5!!!











Chloe turned five on April 29th! We had a great party here at the house for her. She invited a few friends (I was informed that it was a boy/girl party!). Mom and Dad were in Edmonton earlier in the week so they came up for the party too. It was fun, she had a great time! I can't believe that Chloe will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. She is very eager and excited to learn. Chloe keeps me on my toes all the time...she is a very head-strong, independent girl! She is so sweet and talented. She has ten of the Articles of Faith memorized and loves singing in primary. She is fearless and Kimball and I always joke and say that she is five going on fifteen!!!

1 comment:

Skye said...

YAY!! Happy Birthday Chloe!!! I LOVE her dress! ADORABLE!